MY REFLECTION IN ICT 10 2ND QUARTER



Another quarter has passed and another knowledge that have been gained. As a student  I, am ready and hoping that the new lessons will be exciting and this quarter I enjoy doing the activities about internet access and the HTML.

 The lessons of this quarter is not easy for me but, I was interested in it, I may have encountered problems but I easily coped up with it and went on. In the first lesson I did not understand it at first but I thrived to learn and I asked my seatmate Lester Lopez  what's all about the lesson and I understood it easily. 

Moving on, I will keep what I am doing because it's a good practice and I will do my best to keep it. I will hope that the next quarter lesson will be exciting.



Reference:

blogger:

https://www.blogger.com





 

Comments

Popular Posts