" ABOUT MYSELF"









 

 

Hi! I’m JEWELLE SOLIMA,  I’m 15 years old, I’m from POBLACION STA. CATALINA ILOCOS SUR. I am Grade 10 student. Studying at ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. I would describe myself now in four different parts. I would describe myself as a helpful, friendly, kind and jolly person etc.

 

 

I would also describe myself as a very imaginative and artistic person when it comes to paint. I love to play ukulele. I love to travel with my family. I am very jolly person. I love to help my friends out by giving them an advice with their problems, having their back whenever they alone and if they need my support to them in activities or in a sports competition. I would described myself as a shy person when there's a party. 


Lastly, I am also a hardworking in achieving my goals and visions. I'm the person that I, can support and giving a motivation to myself when I, am alone and when I feel down to myself.



• Enjoy every moment you have,Because in life there are no rewinds only flashbacks. Make sure it's all worth it.
-unknown


Blogger; jiwill •√•


http://www.blogger.com

Comments

  1. I hope you can carry your humble personality as you chase your dreams. I know that someday, all your hard works will be paid off, I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're kindred spirits when it comes to our love for traveling. Safe travels, fellow explorer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay hardworking and humble, keep going, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue being yourself and staying humble and hardworking. You're so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay humble and keep striving. You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have a ukulele! I hope we can play together someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like giving advice to my friends whenever they have problems, keep up being humble and hardworking

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Cousin, its really nice to hear your story please keep striving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi babe! Continue doing what you love, also don't stop chasing your dreams, stay what you are, and thank you for being a good friend of mine, thank you for being my listener and lastly thank you for being there for me, iloveyou always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep on moving, I know that someday all your hardworks will be paid off with success.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep being humble. You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A listener needs a listener too. Continue being a good friend, Jewelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep moving forward, continue chasing your dreams and being a good friend and a listener

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice to knowing u jewel by the way your mother is my teacher in grade 9

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's inspiring to see fellow bloggers creating such insightful and engaging content!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope that these personality of your will remain.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reading your blog was very inspiring, keep moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  18. its nice to know about you i enjoy reading it. enjoy what youre doing and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you don't lose your jolly self and I hope you achieve every goals and dreams you have set for yourself and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  20. keep pursuing your dreams Jewelle! believe in yourself because bright future awaits you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts