" I am who I am, and I'm proud of it."







Hoping and believing that 2024 will be a better year full of love, happiness, good vibes, kindness, generosity and humbleness.
   


My goals this year is to eat healthy foods and all I need to do is to find ways of moving around more throughout the day instead of staying hunched over my cellphone. It's even more fun if I share my activity with friends and family. And avoid eating junk foods because if I continue to eat a unhealthy foods I will get sick to the stomach. And I'm trying to share my problems to my family and cousin, don't take it too seriously because you're only hurting yourself more. 




Learn to be alone all the time even in the part that your not okay, chose to be happy and We need to appreciate the people who are there for you because you never know when they will disappear or stay with you all the time that your not okay, especially my family. I am thankful all the time because when the time that they were there for me  it make me feel happy so much. So you need to enjoy every moment because time cannot be turned back. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jewelle. I'am so happy to read your blog as you welcome 2024. I hope this will lead you to a better lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will pursue your aspirations and reach all of your goals in 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! May all of your goals be achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you achieve a better and much healthier lifestyle this year 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a year of continued success and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a year full of success zyra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your new journey be everything you've dreamed of and more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May all your dreams and wishes this year be granted, goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being proud of yourself is the best thing to start the year, be consistent and kind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always be happy, and don't forget that your family and friends are there for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Achieve all your goals in this year, and good luck to your ne journey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you achieve your goals this year, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you'll be able to achieve your goals this year! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. May all goals be achieved this year, just always be positive and happy, keep on fighting, jewelle! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's to a wonderful 2024 full of love, happiness, and positive energy! Your goals for the year sound fantastic—eating well, staying active, and connecting with loved ones are all essential for a fulfilling life. Remember that sharing your joys and struggles with family and friends is a wonderful part of the journey. Cherish each moment and the people who make it special!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck to your journey this year, Jewelle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts