"TEACHER'S DAY MESSAGE"

 









"HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY MA’AM EVELYN REYES – VERA CRUZ" 

 

Hi! Ma’am Evelyn happy teacher’s day ma’am. I just want you to know ma’am that you are special teacher no matter what happen and thank you for being there since the first day we meet you.  And   the first time that I see you smiling in front of the class,( OHWW! MUKHANG MABAIT SI MA’AM AH KASO BAKA STRIKTO). I thought ma’am that you are strict teacher but have a good heart. I am grateful to you ma’am for teaching us. To be a good person, and disciplined our self.

 

 

Your patience and understanding have made a world of difference—thank you, ma’am Evelyn. You have touched my heart in ways words cannot fully express. I am forever grateful for the lessons you've taught me, both inside and outside the classroom. Thank you, ma’am, for being my guiding light. Your ability to make learning engaging and exciting has ignited a lifelong love for education within me. Thank you for making every day in your classroom a memorable experience. Your passion for teaching shines through in every lesson, making learning a joyous experience. Thank you for your enthusiasm, patience, and the knowledge you've shared with me.

 

 

Ma’am Evelyn, through your words and actions, you've shown me the true meaning of compassion and empathy. Thank you for teaching me the importance of kindness and for leading by example. Ma'am, even if it's been two months since we've been together or seeing you, our beloved teacher, you're acceptable as a teacher, I'll admit it, Ma'am, thank you very much. 



Thank you for teaching ma'am Evelyn Reyes.


Blogger: jiwill•√•


http://www.blogger.com






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts