MaDreAM


                                       My future🫶🏻

My career is to be a police officer, a policewomen who patrol an area. I wish to pursue this career to feel like a hero , to communicate with various people, and to learn about the surroundings.


 The main reason why I want to become a police officer is that I have always wanted to make a difference in the world. The idea of being able to help people in need and bring justice to those who deserve it has always been appealing to me. Furthermore, as an officer, you are given the opportunity to work with different communities and build relationships with them while still doing your job effectively. My plan for achieving my goals now that I have outlined my qualifications for becoming a police officer, it’s time to talk about how I plan on achieving this goal. 

First of all, I am currently enrolled in an academy program that teaches students the basics of law enforcement such as self-defense tactics and firearms safety protocols. After graduating from the academy program with honors, I hope to join a local law enforcement agency where I can gain hands-on experience as well as obtain certifications related to crime scene investigation techniques and other areas of policing work.  Ultimately, my mission is clear: become the best possible police officer I can be so that I can serve the public with integrity and honor while protecting those who need help most!  

Despite any potential risks involved in this profession, I am confident I could make an incredible impact on my community by helping those in need while bringing criminals to justice – all while doing something that brings me great satisfaction each day! That is why I want to be a police officer!

Blogger:

References:https://edusson.com/blog/why-i-want-to-be-a-police-officer-essay



Comments

Popular Posts