MY JOURNEY IN FIRST QUARTER

 The Learning and  Discoveries that I have gained is a lot of benefits which is I learned on how to create a World Web Blogs in ICT 10. And on how to published every blogs that i create, I learned a lot of things about the lessons taught to us in ICT. And for me Blogging can be a powerful tool for gaining confidence and improving self-expression. When individuals blog, I have the opportunity to share my thoughts,  my ideas, and opinions with a global audience.  




    

The Problem and Challenges that I have encountered is Slow speed of computers, signal problem in Internet, poor working condition of computers, and lack of access of Internet. Our weak monitors make it hard to follow the Course Management System and our learning experience becomes problematic. Poor ICT Infrastructure is also another important issues and challenge in successful implementation of ICT in education, Infrastructure such as hardware, software, internet access, and similar other resources which are required to integrate technology in teaching and learning are not sufficient. But all of these challenges in first quarter journey I learned how to overcome this challenges through to communicating with my friends and also to My AmAr there thank you for listening to me I appreciate all your efforts.

And also Be with someone who makes you feel loved. Not just at your best, but also at your worst. Be with someone who makes you feel safe when you're scared, because you deserve someone who will be there to remind you always that you are not alone. Do not settle with someone who doesn't care hurting you, instead, choose someone who tries his best to understand and respect what you feel. Someone that will let you speak your feelings without being afraid that he might just take it for granted. 

•And dont always rush to finish line.

•Cherish each moment.

•Appreciate the lessons you learn along the way, and take your time

•Remember everyone that the best things in life often come to those who are patient, diligent, and persistent. 




And lastly I will tell students like me how to create blogs and how to start doing it and I will also share how to introduce themselves. I will say that doing blogs they can earn money just because of blogging and can help your family with expenses and at your age you can save money just because of blogging. You can talk about your life and share all your thoughts, your opinions on something, your feelings for someone and all.This is where you can say or share all the experiences you have done that didn't work even though you have done everything but it is still not worth it and also so that someone can learn about things that they have never done in their life. 
 
                   

Blogger: jiwill•√•

http://www.blogger.com







Comments

Popular Posts